- Wheel Size : 24"
- Weight : 13.6 kg (30 lbs)
- Folded Size : 76 x 44 x 87cm (30” x 17.3” x 34.3”)
- Frame : Hydroformed Dalloy Aluminum w/ V-Clamp Technology
- Fork : Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy Aluminum, w/ Integrated Crown
- Handlepost :Radius T, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum, custom designed for DAHON double Clamp system.
- Drivetrain : 9-Speed Shimano Alivio Rear Derailleur and Trigger Shifter
- Wheels : 24” Aluminum Rims with 32 Hole Front and Rear Hubs
- Brakes : Cable disc brakes 160 mm rotors
- Rider height : 142-195cm (4'8"-6'5")
- Max Rider Weight : 105kg (231 lbs)
A real eye catcher on the road, the IOS D9 has alot to offer. Made to go the extra mile uphill ordown, this folding bike’s extras will make techjockeys smile. Mechanical disc brakes stop on adime and DAHON FlatPak technology folds flat fornarrow storage. With its larger 24” wheelsyou’ll have speed and stability on any givenroad.