- Wheel Size : 20"
- Weight : 13.1 kg (28.8 lbs)
- Folded Size : 30 × 79 × 66 cm (11.7" × 30.8" × 25.7")
- Frame : PA series, Dalloy aluminum, custom drawn Sonus tubing, Lattice forged hinge, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies
- Fork : Dahon SlipSteam, Dalloy aluminum, patented Fusion technology, double-butted tubing
- Handlepost :Radius, adjustable, patented Fusion, Telescope and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum
- Drivetrain : Cassette/Framewheel Dahon Special Edition, 18T Bottom Bracket Cartridge, sealed bearings Chain RustBlock KMC or SRAM SaltShaker (EU), 3/32"
- Wheels : Front Hub Dahon Neutron, cartridge bearings, Ultralight 58 gram design Rear Hub The All-New NuVinci® N360™ CVP Drivetrain, 32H Spokes 18/8 stainless steel or Sapim Leader, stainless steel (EU) Rims Dahon Comp by WTB, doublewall, CNC machined sidewalls, wear line indicator Tires Schwalbe Marathon Supremer, Reflex, 85 psi
- Brakes : Dahon SpeedStop V-brakes, stainless link, anchor and pivot bolts
- Rider height : 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")
- Max Rider Weight : 105 kg (231 lbs)
The revolutionary NuVinci® N360™ CVT Drivetrain
hub shifts intuitively and seamlessly with ease.
Equipped with Dahon’s patented folding
technology, the Mu N360 folds in less than 15
seconds and offers everything the heart desires
for enjoyable urban – and uphill – commuting.